|Title||Marketing Assistant (PT Permanent)|
|Facility Name||Nanaimo Seniors Village (NSV)|
|Job Category||Administration [Administrative Coordinators][Receptionists]|
|Job Status||Part Time Regular|
|Position Summary||Reporting to the Marketing Manager and/or designate, the Marketing Assistant will conduct all duties in a manner which promotes a high standard of customer service and professionalism at the facility. Central responsibilities as a Marketing Assistant will be to provide tours to customers, assist the Marketing Manager with events and other marketing related duties.|
|Responsibilities||Include but not limited to;|
1. Assists with evaluation of marketing initiatives.
2. Provides tours of suites to customers (walk-ins or appointments).
3. Assists with planning of various business development and client events, including leading on maintenance of client database.
4. Maintains an awareness of current events & best practices for the areas of responsibility.
5. Assists with screening and qualifying phone calls from prospective customers.
6. Establishes and maintains processes to effectively fulfill role responsibilities.
7. Acts on behalf of the Marketing Manager in their absence.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications||1. Grade 12 education.|
2. 1 year previous marketing, sales, customer service or administrative experience and/or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
3. Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
4. Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently and understand verbal and written instructions.
5. Customer service oriented; interest in working with seniors.
Skills and Abilities:
1. Ability to plan, organize and prioritize.
2. Knowledge of general office procedures.
3. Ability to multi-task as well as thrive and make decisions in a fast paced environment.
4. Ability to work independently and in cooperation with others.
5. Ability to demonstrate tact, diplomacy, empathy and patience in providing quality services to residents.
6. Creative thinker and excellent interpersonal skills.
7. Ability to interact professionally with all levels of business personnel and build strong working relationships.