We wake every day to greet glaciers, mountain peaks and turquoise lakes. At Pursuit, we live the dream. We’re united by an intrinsic love of exploring that can’t be confined by physical borders. Together, Pursuit team members and guests create inspiring memories they’ll share with their friends and families for years to come. It’s all about sharing our amazing destinations. We have gathered a collection of adventure travel experiences, each of them thoughtfully united by their power to inspire and invigorate. As a brand, Pursuit weaves elements of wonder and amazement across our range of awe-inspiring experiences.
- Our Vision is to be the world’s leading provider of experiential adventure travel.
- Our Mission is to connect guests and staff to iconic places through unforgettable, inspiring experiences.
The Manager, Marketing & Brand Experience, FOC, will report to the Senior Manager, Marketing & Brand Experience, FlyOver Experiences, Pursuit and work with the larger Pursuit marketing team in the coordination of strategic planning, achieving consumer direct revenue targets, supporting the sales team and contact center, and working with internal stakeholders to improve the overall brand experience. The Manager, Marketing & Brand Experience will lead all marketing activities and programs that will drive consumer direct visitation and revenue at FlyOver Canada.
The Manager, Marketing & Brand Experience will focus on the following core responsibilities:
- Strategic planning
- Budget formulation and management
- Brand experience
- Marketing performance
- Marketing campaign and promotions
- Collateral and advertising strategies
- Stakeholder communications
- Agency relationships
- Collaborates on creation of annual marketing plans and budget. Including evaluating media buys and the development of supportive content, marketing team participation and reporting on seasonal events, campaigns and programming
- Leverages the support of the larger Pursuit organization and external marketing agencies to deliver targeted, relevant and effective marketing communications, promotions, social engagement, website conversion, brand experience and ultimately increased attraction bookings
- Consistently evaluates the brand experience through communications with internal and external stakeholders and provides them feedback and direction on brand engagement so they implement strategies and processes to improve guest experience and satisfaction
- Builds relationships with local DMOs, tourism authorities and boards and is viewed as one the leaders of the FlyOver Canada business
- Assist with pitching and securing both regional and travel media visits including the management of all in-market FAM logistics
- Collaborate on social media engagement activities and on-site content capture
- Responsible for monitoring collateral inventory - ensuring materials are available when needed and provide monthly distribution reports
- Project manage the creation of signage and small creative projects and act as the point person for other departments when requesting updated and/or new signage
- Provide guidance to the web development team on updates and maintaining content on the FlyOver Canada website and work with other members of the Pursuit digital marketing team to increase the overall conversion rate and user experience
- Responsible for compiling weekly and monthly marketing performance reports and working with the Senior Manager, FlyOver to provide insight on such reports
- Help manage the storage of marketing assets including images, electronic files and creative archive library within our digital asset management system
- Understand the FOC marketing budget and have the ability to process invoices and update the budget as directed by the Senior Manager, FlyOver
- Support the Senior Manager, FlyOver and the larger Pursuit marketing team with all other tasks as directed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, resort management, tourism or general business is preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing or public relations required
- Strong knowledge of hospitality, marketing, public relations and accounting principles is required
- Advanced computer knowledge is required: MS Office, Adobe CS suite, digital marketing, social media
- Excellent oral & written communications skills required; including public speaking
- Fluent in both English
- Fluent in French an asset
- Ability to build & maintain professional relationships required within all divisions of FlyOver Canada, Pursuit, Viad, local community organizations and our suppliers & vendors
- A valid driver’s license is required
- A valid Canada passport is required
Thank you for your interest in working with us, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.