Marketing Specialist (NOC 1123)
Who we are
Globaltimes International Consulting Corp. is a legal and immigration firm that is widely acknowledged by the Chinese- Canadian community. The firm provides comprehensive legal/immigration services for individuals and businesses in GTA.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated candidate to participate in the marketing and operations activities in order to increase brand awareness of our services. This role is essential to building our customer base, you will be responsible for creating marketing materials such as website advertising campaigns –designing layouts, organizing content, and writing copy. You will be initiating and implementing promotional functions and events, preparing promotional material on social media including Facebook, Twitter, Websites, Weibo, WeChat platform, and coordinate with our marketing team and external partners to thrive in the company’s success.
This individual is expected to understand the target clients’ needs and be able to generate corresponding promotional materials in a timely manner.
Type of Position: Fulltime
Work Location: 206-50 Acadia Ave., Markham, ON L3R0B3
Working Hours: 40hrs/week
Language of work: English
Benefits package: Basic medical insurance coverage is available
- Plan and implement advertising campaigns to establish relationships with potential clients.
- Proactively work with the team to identify priority and create strategic and actionable marketing plans.
- Manage data and conduct analysis, prepare reports on marketing performance and give recommendations to improve marketing and related operations.
- Develop the company’s social media (Facebook, Twitter, Websites, Weibo, WeChat platform) operations and website content, make sure all the marketing materials are up to date and align with the latest Canadian policies/law.
- Develop and organize campaigns such as meetings, advertisements and other events to comply with the attainment of the company’s overall objectives.
- Initiate and follow up the preparation of promotional materials such as brochures, posters, newsletters and flyers based on the company’s needs.
- Co-ordinate with colleagues and business partners within Ontario and overseas to conduct special business events and joint marketing activities in order to increase brand awareness of our immigration services.
- Maintain a high level of relevant industry and program knowledge in order to generate meaningful marketing materials with prospects.
- May perform administrative tasks according to the company’s daily managerial needs.
Work experiences: 3+years’ experience in Marketing or business administration management; Working experience in the immigration/legal industry is essential.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field or above.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Marketing or business administration management.
- Working experience in the immigration/legal industry is required.
- Basic understanding in Canadian Immigration Law/Justice System; Experience in generating Immigration/legal information and marketing material and implementation on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, WeChat platform) and website.
- Analytical skills with summarizing data and generating reports are preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Adobe Photoshop.
- Personal characteristics like client focus, initiative, organized, flexibility, effective interpersonal skills, multi-task, team-player.
- Verbal and written communication skills are needed. Be able to communicate with cross-team members and partners.
- Proficiency in web analytics (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Training and presentation skills, project co-ordinate experiences are preferred.
- Willingness to travel is an asset; own vehicle is an asset; a valid driver’s license is required.