Farmers Edge is a global leader in digital agriculture delivering cutting-edge solutions powered by a unique combination of field-centric data, artificial intelligence and complete integration. Since 2005, Farmers Edge has dominated the industry with disruptive technologies and strategic partnerships designed to enhance connectivity across the entire agricultural ecosystem. With the most comprehensive platform on the market-FarmCommand-Farmers Edge is revolutionizing the wayfarmers, agricultural professionals and agri-businesses interact with data. Moving at the speed of digital with an elite team focused on innovation, machine learning and IoT, Farmers Edge is creating new opportunities for all stakeholders shaping the future of agriculture worldwide.
To learn more about Farmers Edge, visit FarmersEdge.ca.
Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Location: Corporate Office, Winnipeg Manitoba
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, as the Marketing and Communications Coordinator, you will be supporting the marketing team on exciting current and new marketing initiatives that provide consistent messaging in promoting the brand in a positive light.
What you'll be doing:
- Prepare internal and external communications including News Release Development and Copy Writing Development;
- Support the coordination of promotional events;
- Act as a liaison and coordinate marketing initiatives with global teams;
- Assist with all promotional activities as well as manage the promotional vendors and the Farmers Edge online store;
- Prepare copy for print and digital advertising and marketing materials;
- Develop and coordinate email marketing campaigns;
- Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve campaigns;
- Assist team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested;
- Develop knowledge to work with various software programs for digital marketing;
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data and campaign reports;
- Conduct market research to identify marketing trends to develop creative, innovative ways to support the marketing initiatives;
- Submit ideas for experimental marketing programs designed to enhance and grow Farmers Edge brand;
- Collaborate with colleagues to create innovative ways to gain exposure for products;
- Work on projects as assigned by marketing executives;
- Other duties as assigned.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Post-Secondary education in Marketing and/or advertising;
- 3-5 Years of previous experience in a similar role;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills;
- Knowledge of trends in the industry including all aspects of social media;
- Ability to work in a collaborative, flexible, team environment and meet aggressive timelines;
- Experience with digital advertising platforms and analytics tools;
- Previous experience in Agriculture is a preferred asset.
What you'll get:
- Competitive compensation;
- Extensive benefits package;
- Employer matched DPSP retirement plan;
- Opportunity to make a difference in supporting a growing Ag Tech company that is changing farmers' lives across the world!