Marketing Communications Specialist/ Scientific Content Writer (Analytical Chemistry)
Our client is a market leader in innovative software packages that aid scientific research - spectroscopic validation of structures, elucidation of unknown substances, chromatographic separation, molecular optimization, preformulation of novel drug agents, systematic nomenclature generation, and chemical patenting and publication.
As a key member of the Marketing Communications team, the Marketing Communications Specialist/ Scientific Content Writer will work closely with the company's Product Managers and Subject Matter Experts to promote the company’s product lines. Responsibilities:
- 50-60% of time writing/ content creation: eMail invites and promotions, blog posts, assist with writing articles for trade magazines, website updates, sales & marketing collateral, movie storyboarding and editing/ production, customer stories, planning and assisting with webinars, scientific application notes/ case studies/ white papers, composing/ editing scientific posters, technical documents.
- 15% of time planning, executing, and growing engagement through Social Media Marketing channels.
- Develop online and offline strategies to provide maximum exposure for the company and aid Brand Management.
- Plan and execute go-to-market strategies for new company products, and support existing products.
- Plan and execute marketing activities at trade shows and corporate meetings.
- Sales support enablement.
- experience in B2B Social Media Marketing/ Digital Marketing/ Social Networking/ Scientific Communications (SciComm), to a scientific audience.
- minimum of a Master's degree, preferably with some background in Analytical Chemistry (NMR, Mass Spectrometry, Chromatography).
- ability to adapt prose/ copy to different audiences and channels.
- ability to work full-time, on-site.
- US/ international travel, 2 trade shows/ year.
- depending on qualifications