Al Safa is one of the most successful and fastest growing brands of Halal and Ethnic products in North America. The brand houses more than four different food categories and formats including Fresh, Ready to Eat, Ready to Cook, Deli and more. All Al Safa products are endorsed by IFANCA/IFANCC, which ensures the products meet highest Halal standards. Al Safa products are sold throughout North America, targeting one of the continent's fastest growing populations of kosher consuming communities. At Al Safa Foods, we are committed to make Al Safa the #1 Halal brand in the world.
In line with our company’s goal, to continue to invest in our Management team and to achieve this, we are seeking to hire a Marketing Coordinator.
Purpose of the Job
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for identifying the business opportunities, new clients and sales opportunities. They will also be developing business strategies and proposals for improving the existing procedures. They will be dealing with the clients and will be responsible for effective client communication. This position will directly report to the CEO.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
Marketing Coordinator will be responsible to carry out the following duties:
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Conduct analytical market research and develop feasibility studies; develop marketing strategies
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Plan and coordinate the promotions and publicity of the products and develop E Commerce strategies
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Conduct online marketing, newsletters and web site promotions
- Have regular meetings with the senior management to discuss and review the progress and compare them with the annual goals and targets
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Perform other tasks and duties that are assigned from time to time depending on business needs
- Education, Skills and Experience
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business with specialization in Marketing
- 5 + years of experience working in a marketing or development position
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Specially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills; interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to multi-task and has great attention to detail
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to deal with diverse population
- Able to maintain confidentiality of company and employee profiles
- Working Conditions
- The working hours will be Monday to Friday for 37.5 hours
- May be required to work some overtime hours to attend meetings or year end reconciliations.
- Will report directly to the CEO
- Position Offers
- Competitive Annual Pay: $ 56,550 CAD
- Permanent, full-time position
- Work hours 37.5 hours a week
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Work Location: 302-57 Village Centre Place, Mississauga, ON L4Z 1V9, Canada
Job will be advertised till October 10, 2019
- Contact Information:
- Contact Name: Abdul Munim Sheikh
- Company Name: Al Safa Foods Canada Ltd.
- Company / Workplace Address: 302-57 Village Centre Place, Mississauga, ON L4Z 1V9, Canada
- Company Website:alsafahalal.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Ph No: 647-977-7648