Our client, specializing in Supply Chain Logistics, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to work closely with their Sales Manager. This individual needs to be a self-starter who can work independently as well as with a team. The Marketing Coordinator needs to have a strong interest in marketing operations, event marketing and digital marketing to help generate greater brand awareness and new business. If you are committed to supporting and implementing marketing campaigns, planning internal and external events (conference, trade shows, corporate meetings), and keeping your teammates organized and on track, then we’ve got the right opportunity for you.
- Business procurement to support short and long-term business goals, including: tracking business leads, identifying new market and business opportunities, and managing RFP/RFQ pursuits.
- Act as the company salesforce champion, troubleshoot issues with sales on RFP’s held build presentations and brainstorm ideas to help with sales growth.
- Assist with the implementation of marketing and communication campaigns or campaign initiatives. This may include and is not limited to such tactics as collateral and thought ware development, event planning, online activity, direct mail, sponsorships, speakers programs, website maintenance and social media engagement.
- Ensuring brand strength and alignment across multiple channels and all touch points.
- Coordinate translation, proofreading, and other marketing functions.
- Maintain results from marketing initiatives.
- Complete and report on return-on-investment (ROI) resulting from marketing initiatives.
- Website maintenance and social media
A successful candidate should have:
- Strong research, project management, and analytical skills
- Solid social media experience
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of marketing and communication experience, preferably in a professional services or business environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work confidently and independently with all levels of an organization.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and database management experience. .
- Strong attention to detail, and above-average coordination, and organizational skills.
- Self-starter, independent and proactive, who will show initiative and bring forward new ideas to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in marketing, communications, or business.