Aucan Immigration Consulting Inc. dedicates to help clients apply for their dreaming schools, visa and immigration. Based on multiple demands and requirements from our clients, we provide reasonable and ideal plans by our expertise and enthusiasm. Aucan is equipped with professional and experienced consultants to deal with each individual case from our clients’ perspective. AUCAN comes from French “AU CANADA”, also is similar with English “all can” which means we can do everything!
We are seeking to hire a PERMANENT full time (35 hours/week) Marketing Coordinator who will be an integral part of our marketing team and we want to work with someone who has a passion for and experience within education consulting industry.
As a marketing coordinator, you will be responsible for spreading our customer group and brand awareness through multiple platforms.
- Develop potential customers by asking customers’ demands and providing professional consultation
- Respond to customers’ inquiries and comments across various platforms
- Assist team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinate marketing activities as requested
- Plan and implement advertising campaigns to establish close relationships with clients
- Collect data and evaluate effects of marketing campaign
- Develop and manage on-going marketing and advertising strategies
- Conduct marketing surveys to identify interests and concerns of target clients
- Traffic all advertising efforts to appropriate channels
Wage Provided: $28/hour plus commission
Benefits offered: 7 days of paid vacation per year
Competitive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, etc.
Location: North York
Education & Work Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing Program
- Knowledge of Canadian schools and program requirements
- Minimum 2 years marketing work experience in related field required
- Experience with marketing strategies
Skills & Qualifications:
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Outstanding creativity, insight, and a positive, go-to attitude
- Team player with impeccable interpersonal and communication skills; Willingness to learn new programs, work well with deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to details