Terry International Education and Business Services Inc. (hereby abbreviated as Terry Education and Services) was established in 2019. Terry Education and Services provides a wide range of services such as consulting, study visa application, language training, study tours, etc. We partner with our clients from start to finish, focusing on their needs while choosing universities, developing effective course planning, and designing high quality and scalable solutions. With rapid development, Terry Education and Services has established close relationships with public education institutions, private schools, well-known universities and colleges in Canada and abroad. We offer a high-quality platform for students who are planning to study abroad.
We are now offering a full-time permanent job opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
Position: Marketing Coordinator
Work Location: 605-8477 Bridgeport Road, Richmond, BC V6X 0S8
Work Type: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $30.00 per hour
Hours: 35 hours per week
- Develop and implement short and long-term marketing strategies in order to create and increase Terry Education and Services brand awareness;
- Conduct market research to acquaint with the market situation and determine appropriate market plan for the company;
- Oversee preparations of successful cases, social media content and timely press releases;
- Maintain and improve company’s website including: website structure design and link page analysis with the aim of increasing user browsing experience;
- Collaborate with local media organizations and maintain good cooperation relationship for marketing purpose and promoting company’s services;
- Design and prepare company brochures, reports, newsletters and other materials;
- As needed, develop, organize and conduct large-scale, multi-faceted student recruiting events in-person and online;
- Represent the company at recruiting events both locally and nationally;
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term student recruitment goals;
- Coordinate and manage all public social media accounts related to the company, including content management, scheduling, posting and interaction, and reporting;
- Perform other related marketing activities including developing and organizing workshops, meetings and other events for publicity and information purposes, etc
- A university degree in business marketing, communications or related field is required
- Minimum two years of marketing working experience is required
- Ability to plan, organize, problem-solve and prioritize work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Experienced in website design and social media marketing promotion
- Ability to collect, manage and analyze data; conduct market research
- Experienced in advertising design and organizing marketing campaigns
- Highly organized with outstanding time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work some evenings and weekends
Method of application:
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume via email at email@example.com
We thank all applications. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. No walk in or phone call please.