Urbacon is a privately owned, full-service construction and real estate development firm. Urbacon has earned a solid reputation for its unrivaled knowledge and consistent ability to manage even the most ambitious projects successfully. Our specialized divisions include Data Centre Solutions, Buildings, Properties & Development Management, Interiors, and Infrastructure & Civil Works. Urbacon’s integrated services provide the expertise that delivers exceptional value.
We are seeking a collaborative, energetic and creative Marketing coordinator to join our team. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate internally and with third parties in the creation and updating of Corporate Brochures, Website and Social Media.
- Create, develop and be thoroughly familiar with marketing materials (i.e. Case Studies, CVs, Property Information Sheets, etc.) and presentations.
- Write, proof-read and edit marketing materials.
- Coordinate and publish electronic newsletters, corporate communications and announcements.
- Perform other related duties such as involvement in special projects, updates to internal databases and assistance as required.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Generate high quality, persuasive business development materials (proposal documents and presentations) that assist in winning new business and retaining accounts.
- Ensure that the design of proposals is consistent with the Urbacon brand.
- Work with senior management to develop proposal strategies and content.
- Project management for all phases of a proposal, including planning, designing, drafting, review and production.
- Ensure that proposals satisfy all criteria as requested in the RFI/RFQ/RFP.
- Use your writing and design skills to enhance the quality of proposals.
- Deliver proposals when requested by management.
- Coordinate the design, selection, purchase and distribution of promotional items.
- Assist the Business Development group with market research and maintain the marketing database.
- Maintain signage inventory.
- Maintain the content of the Business Development resource area.
- Coordinate marketing events, trade shows, client presentations, etc.
- Graduate of a post-secondary communication or marketing program.
- 2 years of marketing experience, preferably in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry.
- Enthusiastic, driven, and graceful under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
- Takes initiative, can juggle multiple assignments and communicates the progress of work to management regularly.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite is required. WordPress experience an asset.
- Excellent writing and editing skills. Ability to translate broad concepts clearly.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work independently, as well as part of the Marketing team.
Urbacon is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.