Our Marketing Teams at Best Buy Canada are home to some of the most creative and strategic thinkers in the company. From graphic designers to writers, media analysts to the managers who bring it all together, Marketing is made up of diverse and talented people all committed to one goal: building lasting relationships with our customer.
As an omnichannel retailer we have a variety of products to sell that belong to various categories; gaming, smart home, wearable tech, computing, home theatre, sports & leisure, to name a few. The Sr Advertising Coordinator (Marketing Coordinator) will work closely with the Retail Marketing Manager and Category Marketing Specialists on the planning, coordination, project management, and execution of retail events, marketing campaigns and initiatives relating to a specific portfolio of products. will help launch exciting new tech products and campaigns.
As a Sr Advertising Coordinator, you will…
- Help launch exciting new products in the market by developing and executing marketing campaigns using owned (email, web site, store signage) and paid (social, search, display, flyer/direct mail, broadcast) media
- Support the Category Marketing Specialists with the project management and execution of marketing campaigns & campaign elements
- Coordinate the execution of weekly advertising programs, promotions, campaigns and sales events
- Liaise directly with vendor partners (brands) to review & approve campaigns and campaign elements
- Provide clear marketing operations direction and guidance to Merchants, Vendors, Ecommerce, Retail Ops, Production & Marketing Services
- Maintain all corporate and category advertising documentation and be the point of contact for daily advertising process questions.
We hope you are passionate about…
- Project management – managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment excites you. You can prioritize and execute based on business needs even when you are on a tight deadline
- Communication – you have extraordinary written and verbal communication skills, including experience providing direction and guidance to multiple internal teams and stakeholders
- Salesmanship and Negotiation – you enjoy interacting and influencing various stakeholders by digesting and leveraging sales and traffic data to win others over and get buy-in.
- Asking questions – you have a love for all things marketing and are constantly asking questions to expand your knowledge
The experience we need…
- 2+ years of marketing/advertising experience
- Working knowledge of various marketing channels and media
- Project management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Commerce or Communications or similar field
- Proven experience working closely with multiple business units in a medium to large organization
- Knowledge of Excel, Power Point and Adobe Analytics
- Experience working in a retail environment
We believe we have the unique opportunity to help customers enrich their lives and pursue their passions with the help of technology
Please refer to the job description for details.