Pack-Smart is looking for a talented, ambitious and creative Marketing Design Lead who will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing, managing and sourcing digital and print creative content. Responsibilities include creative design for web and social media, company newsletters, technology illustrations and brochures, event and print ads, logo and brand applications, special projects and customer specific marketing collateral. Experience and skills with photography and videography pre-production, scheduling, sourcing, shooting and editing will be a plus.
Qualified candidate must understand graphics design principles and demonstrate working familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite. A self-starter and creative thinker with strong attention to detail, able to prioritize workload effectively as well as demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and on tight deadlines without compromising performance or accuracy. Ideal candidate has existing educational background in marketing and/or graphic design and minimum 1 year of experience.
- Create graphics and design layouts for various platforms including web, email, print and social media. Consistently look to improve existing processes around marketing media creation.
- Design and produce marketing, technical and corporate communication content.
- Collaborate with the internal marketing team and clients to develop creative solutions. Advise and propose ideas to contribute to strategic discussions around brand and campaign positioning.
- Collaborate, provide input and art direction to outsourced animators, film-makers and video producers, programmers and sound engineers, and incorporate their work into the final product.
- Observe and update Pack-Smart brand guidelines and assist in implementing brand identity across all media.
- Update job and technology knowledge by observing and participating in technical discussions and sales opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media, Animation or related degree or equivalent work experience.
- One (1) to five (5) years’ experience, high-volume company or technology industry is a preference.
- Advanced experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Creative Cloud) including proficient knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, In Design, Flash with Action script 3.0, Acrobat, Premiere Pro and Media Encoder. At least intermediate experience with After Effects, Lightroom, Audition and iMovie.
- Knowledge of Audio/Video/Photo production and editing is a plus.
- Proven ability to leverage input from stakeholders to develop creative solutions. Digital portfolio required at time of application.
About Pack-Smart Inc.:
Pack-Smart Inc. is an innovative, performance-driven North American company that designs, engineers and manufactures high-performance, fully-automated, modular solutions for industrial and digital automation, printing, converting, personalization and packaging. The company’s success lies in its ability to develop hardware and software technologies that solve complex engineering, manufacturing and distribution challenges while achieving highest speeds, accuracy and World-Class OEE. Pack-Smart customers consist of brand owners and industry leaders across Pharmaceutical, Personal Care, Telecommunications, Payments, E-Commerce and FMCG markets. Solutions are utilized for the manufacturing of premium, high visibility, active and intelligent packaging. Over the past two decades, Pack-Smart has completed over 1 500 installations in 25 countries worldwide. Design, development, and manufacturing are headquartered in Toronto with strategic subsidiaries in Mumbai and Singapore focused on customer support and business development. Over the past two decades, innovation and use of advanced technologies set Pack-Smart equipment apart from conventional packaging solutions and played a key role in over 80 new product launches of well-known brands. Pack-Smart's key advantage is technology innovation and a team of experienced professionals that successfully blend expertise in mechanical engineering, machine learning, AI and motion controls to customize solutions automatically and match variations in materials and products.