Ready to bring your love of food? Are you a foodie?
Develop and execute a variety of marketing initiatives that accelerate brand awareness and perception to drive Fresh Food and Proprietary Beverage sales for brand 7-Eleven Canada, and sub brands like Slurpee, Big Gulp, Pizza, Taquitos & Crispy Classic Chicken
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Through customer and consumer insights, develop and create marketing plans and platforms to develop our branded fresh food and proprietary beverage programs within brand guidelines.
- Develop programs to generate affinity, trust and earned media / referral with target customers.
- Develop business plans to improve customer awareness of product attributes, quality and initiate trial.
- Develop briefs and lead agency teams to create taste appealing, craveable visuals and creative that sells.
- Initiate licensing agreements, negotiate all business terms, manage creative approval process and foster relationships with licensors to support merchandising department goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate marketing and business results.
- Report results for all partnerships and programs monthly, deriving insights and learnings to inform and adjust future programs.
- Partner with in store marketing and digital teams to ensure that creative message/execution is on brand and delivers against program objectives for all owned, earned and paid approaches.
- Build strong working relationships with cross-functional business partners (including merchandising, agency, contractors, and peer groups) to facilitate the execution and analysis of marketing initiatives.
- Provide analysis and insight to measure and improve marketing program effectiveness.
- Initiate consumer research including focus groups and online surveys to keep pulse with the customer wants and needs.
- Plan and manage marketing budget, including monthly forecasting and accruals.
- Execute other projects as requested by business partners or Communications Manager.
Proven track record of creative and resourceful approaches to unique business challenges
Demonstrated ability in making brand-appropriate & business building strategic decisions
Demonstrated ability to ideate and develop plans through data and consumer insights.
Self-motivated with ability to take initiative and pursue opportunities
Excellent organization and prioritization skills; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously ranging from strategy to execution
Experience working with and presenting ideas to all levels of business partners, up to and including C-level executives
Excellent written, communication and presentation skills required
Strong quantitative skills required
Works well independently and with a small team, project management skills and creativity a must
4-year bachelor’s degree
5+ years marketing experience required including briefing, managing agencies & contractor teams
Retail industry and project management experience required
Budget management experience required
Experience working on highly-recognized, industry-leading fresh food / dispensed beverage brands preferred.