Our client, a leader in providing credit information and risk management services to financial institutions, businesses and government is looking for a results-driven Marketing Manager to help with strategy as well as drive awareness, leads, and overall growth.
- Manage the life cycle of marketing program strategy and execution
- Help with marketing automation and CRM utilization
- Develop segmentation, competitive intelligence, case scenarios, and customer outcomes.
- Develop and manage marketing campaign strategy and messaging, value proposition, and competitive differentiation.
- Create content for outbound deliverables.
- Define Success Metrics, KPI’s and reporting for all channels and report performance analysis, ROI and insights.
- Conducting market research, gaining customer feedback and gathering competitive insights
- Help with product marketing initiatives relative to industry analysis
- Identifying, segmenting and prioritizing the best audiences to target
- Help the development of quarterly and annual marketing plans to achieve business objectives.
- Facilitating a strong feedback loop with the sales teams
- Provide sales with materials that help keep the message compelling and one step ahead of the competition
- Serving as a company spokesperson at industry events, interfacing with customers
- 8+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelors Marketing or equivalent
- A combination of strategic and practical skills, encompassing both strong strategic product marketing abilities and hands-on tactical involvement.
- Skilled at researching, evaluating and presenting market requirements
- Understanding of CRM systems as well as Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint), required