Who are we?
Brightway Financial Group Inc., is one of the fastest growing financial services companies in Canada. Brightway is an ideal one-stop financial service platform. With an all-around professional team, keen market insight and rich practical experience in investment and financial management, Brightway is able to formulate comprehensive financial strategies according to the actual situation of customers.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the market expansion and brand promotion of Brightway. You will fully plan, arrange and manage all marketing related activities of Brightway. Any one fitting our requirements can feel free to contact us. We will be happy to chat with you and your talent will be valued by us.
What are your responsibilities?
- Formulate Brightway's market objectives, market strategies and plans according to the company's business needs
- Organize and implement marketing activities, and carry out targeted promotion and resource expansion to target customers
- Plan and manage the budget of marketing activities
- Collect information of peers and competitors, and conduct certain research and analysis
- Research the market, make forecast and intelligence analysis on the market development regularly, and provide relevant basis for the company's decision
- Cooperate and communicate with various channels and relevant partners, and seek business opportunities
- Responsible for the promotion and maintenance of various social media platforms
- Coordinate the relationship between marketing team and other teams
- Build a marketing team, formulate team management system and assessment plan
- Other duties may be assigned
What qualifications do you need?
- A university degree or diploma in Marketing, Business or associated discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in the finance field.
- Strong abilities in activity planning, project management and emergencies treatment.
- Outstanding leadership and coordination ability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A Permanent, Full-time job with 40 hours per week
- $23-$28 per hour with commission generated by your performance
- Routine weekend plus annual vacation
- Employee Insurance benefits
How to apply?
Interested candidates could submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.