Our client has a 50+ year history of developing multi-family projects across Western Canada. They have grown to one of the largest real estate companies in Canada yet have maintained a great culture.
As a experienced Marketing Manager, you have 3+ years of experience as the lead Marketing Manager in Vancouver’s real estate industry. Ideally, you have lead the marketing team and had overall responsibility for marketing.
You will be a creative Marketing Manager with strong project management skills. You understand what it takes to plan, organize, direct, and execute a marketing plan for pre-sale multi-family projects.
- Lead the Marketing team; you will utilize your leadership skills and experience to mentor, train and direct the sales and marketing teams
- Report to senior management regularly on all pertinent updates
- Overall responsibility for the development of the CRM ensuring customer engagement
- Cost management and ensuring that the client gets the best value
- Negotiation with vendors as required
- Ensuring the corporate brand is maintained; including the establishment of standards and guidelines
- Utilize strong project management skills to plan and executing marketing projects
- Guide and undertake competitor research
- Guide and undertake research in to leading edge marketing technology
- Overall leadership and direction of the online and digital marketing strategies
- Degree in Business/Commerce with marketing focus; an equivalent combination of experience, post-secondary education, and demonstratable examples of continuing education will be considered
- Experience in management
- Digital marketing experience
- Above-average communication skills
- Above-average presentation skills
- Strong software (MS Office, CRM, etc) skills
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
For additional opportunities and relevant news feed, please VISIT at http://www.matchboxhr.com and FOLLOW MatchBox on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/matchbox-recruitment
- Work From Home
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Long Term Disability
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Events
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free Food and Coffee
- Flexible Schedules
- Game Rooms
- Performance bonus
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Referral Program
- Vacation/paid time off
- Professional Development
- Gym Memberships
- Paid sick days