OverviewFor over 40 years, ACCEO Smart Vendor has designed, developed and deployed turnkey software and hardware solutions for retailers and provided them complete retail management solutions from inventory management, order management, promotion management, loyalty programs, e-commerce and much more. We serve retailers in fashion, health, sporting, giftware, home and décor verticals. Our solutions are used by thousands of retailers and we process over a million transactions daily on our network.
We are looking for a go-getter with a solution driven mindset to join us as a Marketing Manager at our Toronto location. In this position you will work in collaboration with the Business Unit (BU) owners i.e. Executive VPs, Sales and Support teams and Product Management to understand our industry, solutions and offerings and will then identify, develop and implement effective marketing strategies to strengthen and expand our existing customer base, increase lead generation and drive new-name and installed based sales activities. You will be responsible for gathering market intelligence, planning, organizing and executing marketing campaigns for our BU.
Key tasks you’ll spend most of your time on:
- Executing on-site and off-site websites optimization and working closely with our Media Agency Partners
- Own content strategy and content creation for SEO and other customer and prospect campaigns
- Work directly with the Media Company and Sales Managers as a communication bridge between campaign status and strategy
- Develop an understanding of the our business to ensure organic search campaigns are delivering against identified goals
- Work with the sales teams generating leads with an emphasis on ensuring good lead tracking and reporting.
- Ensures campaigns are scoped and briefed accurately so that they are delivered on time and on budget
- Plan, manage and participate in tradeshows, user group, and industry and partner events as appropriate.
- Conceive and execute promotional strategies to drive qualified sales leads. Cost-effective creativity is a must, and specific programs could include webinars, whitepaper campaigns, online advertising, direct response, tradeshows and partner campaigns.
- Manage Smart Vendor website in order to drive strong SEO and lead generation for the group.
- Review SEO campaign components to ensure work is executed accurately
- Tracks performance of campaigns to ensure success against stated KPI’s
- Collaborate with the Support and Sales teams to create customer communications around quarterly training events, newsletters, promotions and related activities.
- Manage all external communications including press releases and advertising in order to build brand awareness.
- Possess the ability to effectively balance competing priorities to fulfill all internal and external customer expectations.
- Build Go- To-Market strategy for new product and feature launches
- Responsible to work closely with the leadership team on creating and executing the Marketing Vision along with Brand positioning
Key skills and tools you’ll bring with you:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a marketing role, ideally worked for software company or digital marketing agency
- Experience in managing digital campaigns and implementing SEO
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with content creation and content writing
- Keen eye for detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Familiar with core SEO tools & highly proficient in Excel
- Regular use of analytics tools to define success and report on performance
- Solid understanding of how website structure affects SEO
- Experience in creating brand awareness and generating lead volumes for the team
- Experience with CRM like Microsoft Dynamics and Marketing Automation tools
- Understanding and experience in launching Customer Base Campaigns to increase loyalty and upsell/ cross sell
- Demonstrated leadership in a growing business environment
- Ability to successfully prioritize and multi-task several projects in a time sensitive environment
- SEO Experience
- Google Analytics Certified
- This is a Toronto based position; only applicants within the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) will be contacted
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (1)-613-226-5511 or at HarrisTalentAcquisition@harriscomputer.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.