McMillen Jacobs Associates has an immediate opening in our Seattle, Portland, or Vancouver, BC office for a Marketing Manager who understands clients, teaming, and the competitive landscape in the Pacific Northwest Region. We are seeking a motivated individual who takes pride in their work and has established industry relationships. As part of the marketing team, your role will be multi-faceted, with a major focus on proposal development.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals across the firm. This individual is detail-oriented, able to balance multiple tasks, excels in a deadline-driven environment, and delivers a high level of quality in documents and internal service. Please submit a cover letter with your resume when applying.
- Proposal management and development: manages marketing process to support senior technical management in developing project proposals, inclusive of writing, editing, and layout.
- Facilitates established corporate marketing and proposal development processes, including go/no-go decisions, pursuit strategy, and production of complex technical proposals
- Participates in presentation preparation for interviews
- Updating of marketing collateral: resumes, project descriptions, statements of qualification, presentations, and brochures
- CRM database management (Deltek Vision)
- Input to website updates and social media postings
- Coordination with graphics and vendors, as needed
- Input for marketing pursuit reporting
- Additional responsibilities may include support of business development through research, coordination, and meeting attendance and the identification and participation in planning and execution of industry events
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in business, marketing, communications, graphic design, journalism, engineering, or related field
- Adobe Creative Suite (CC) proficiency, specifically in InDesign and Photoshop; Microsoft Office Suite proficiency; experience with Deltek Vision or another CRM database required
- 7+ years of relevant (AEC marketing) experience with a minimum of 5 years of experience in producing AE proposals
- Must have a keen eye for details and manage all proposal compliance requirements
- Excellent communication, writing, editing, and project management skills
- Superior time management skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Able to travel within and outside the Pacific Northwest Region to execute marketing tasks
- SMPS or PSMA certification preferred
Benefits & Compensation:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Location: Seattle, WA; Portland, OR; or Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Reports to Marketing Director, Tunnels & Underground
ABOUT MCMILLEN JACOBS ASSOCIATES
McMillen Jacobs Associates is a multi-disciplined firm, with self-performing design-build capability. We are experts in underground/tunneling and water resources projects and deploy this expertise to serve water, dams, energy, wastewater, transportation, aquaculture, federal, private, and regulatory clients using a wide range of delivery methods. For 75 years we have worked closely with our clients at every stage of a project assisting them with planning, permits, designs, project management, construction, and start-up.
We want our employees to make a career doing what they love to do. We encourage an entrepreneurial spirit and help our team members forge their own path within the company. We support their efforts to stay on the cutting edge of technology while fostering a great work-life balance. In addition to working hard, we also have fun. We socialize and celebrate achievements at summer picnics, holiday parties, and company outings.
Benefits: Full Benefits Program consisting of Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, FSA, EAP, Matching 401(k), and stock program,9 Paid Holidays, PTO, and Wellness Reimbursement
Pay Rate: DOE
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
McMillen Jacobs Associates is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
No Recruiters, Please.