Chung Hing Co., Ltd.
Founded in 1978, Chung Hing Co., Ltd. is a food and beverage company based in Vancouver. Chung Hing provides exquisite products imported from Asia to local grocery stores, restaurants and other customers. Food and related general merchandise are our main products. For decades, we have been committed to providing high quality products and services to our customers.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to develop the market for us.
The Duties of the Marketing Manager
As our future Marketing Manager, the following duties are expected to be performed:
- Develop annual marketing plans, set up marketing goals, and lay down marketing strategies accordingly for the company;
- Develop new distribution network and open up new market for the company actively;
- Conduct market research and make market analysis to understand status quo of competitive products, product features, and product price;
- Prepare and control marketing-related budget;
- Plan and supervise implementation of various online and offline marketing activities, such as holiday specials, social network promotion and trade fairs, etc.to improve the company's awareness;
- Maintain good relationship with existing distributors and seek more potential distributors;
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys to optimize customer service;
The Requirements of the Marketing Manger
- College diploma or above;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the position of Marketing Manager is required;
- Rich marketing experience in the trade industry preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Applicants with keen market sense and high adaptability preferred.
- $22-$25/Hourly(40 weekly hours);
- Comfortable office environment and great working atmosphere.