Who you'll be working with:
New World Imports Ltd was established in 1986 in Richmond, B.C. Our mission is to bring top quality Asian foods to western Canada. We are proud to import products from China, Thailand, Vietnam and others parts of Asia. Within the past year we have grown and extended our services to over 500 independent Asian grocers, wholesalers, and retail chains across the Middle and Western Canada. We have always had great pride and success in selling products of high value.
What you'll be doing:
- Comprehensively manage marketing work for our company, evaluate and adjust existing marketing strategies, and actively develop new markets;
- Develop annual marketing plan, supervise and facilitate the completion of the plan;
- Strengthen relationships with existing grocers, wholesalers and retail chains and expand new distribution networks;
- Participate in marketing exhibitions to further improve the presence and popularity of the company's products;
- Plan all kinds of marketing activities (such as trade show, special offers and social network promotions,), coordinate with marketing staff to ensure the successful completion of the activities;
- Investigate and analyze market trends and adjust marketing strategies based on the survey results;
- Assist in recruiting and training marketing staffs and finish other tasks assigned by superiors.
What we're looking for:
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or in a related field;
- At least 3 years’experience as marketing manager;
- Experience in import and transportation industry preferred;
- Organized and highly adaptable applicant preferred.
Why you should apply:
- Ongoing professional development and training;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Competitive salary & benefits, and second-to-none perspectives for growth;
- Excellent career opportunities as well as space for self-initiative.