Talented? Motivated? Dynamic?
We want you!
Since our founding over thirty years ago, the Urbacon Group of companies have earned a sterling reputation for unrivaled knowledge and consistent ability to manage even the most ambitious projects successfully – Building excellence, quality, sustainability and value.
We’re looking for a confident, dependable and professional team player who enjoys working in a fast–paced environment to join us in the role of Marketing and Proposal Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate internally and with third parties in the creation and updating of Corporate Brochures, Website and Social Media.
- Create, develop and be thoroughly familiar with marketing materials (i.e. Case Studies, Resumes, Property Information Sheets, etc.) and presentations.
- Writing, proof-reading and editing marketing materials.
- Perform other related duties such as involvement in special projects; updates to internal databases; and assistance as required.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Generate high quality, persuasive business development materials (proposal documents and presentations) that assist in winning new business and retaining/renewing accounts.
- Ensure that the design and presentation of proposals are consistent with the Urbacon brand.
- Work with senior management to develop proposal strategies and content.
- Project management (including driving the timeline) for all phases of a proposal, including planning, designing, drafting, review and production.
- Ensure that proposals satisfy all criteria as requested in the RFI/RFQ/RFP.
- Provide on-site graphic design and print management expertise to enhance quality of proposals.
- Develop themes and best visual representation of proposals and presentations.
- Deliver proposals when requested by management.
- Design layout of brochures and update marketing materials.
- Maintain website content.
- Coordinate and publish electronic newsletters, corporate communications and announcements.
- Source and coordinate professional photography of projects and manage the digital resources.
- Coordinate art work for project signage and arrange for installation and removal.
- Coordinate marketing events, trade shows, client presentations, etc.
- Maintain the content of the Business Development resource area.
- Coordinate the design, selection, purchase and distribution of promotional items.
- Assist the Business Development group to research marketing leads and maintain the marketing database.
- Maintain signage inventory.
- Graduate from a Graphic Design, Communication or Marketing program.
- 5+ years of graphic design / marketing experience, preferably a construction environment.
- Proven experience and creative ability using Adobe Creative Suite, graphic design programs and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent command of English grammar, spelling, composition, oral communication.
- Excellent proof-reading skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under the pressure of multiple deadlines and appreciation of the high consequence of errors.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Intellectual capacity to absorb and translate broad concepts and ideas into clear and logical communications.
- Unyielding attention to detail that results in zero error/defects.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of the Marketing team.
If you are seeking a dynamic career in an industry leading firm please email your resume in confidence, stating position of interest in the subject line, to email@example.com.
Urbacon is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Thank you again for your interest in Urbacon.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.