This position is part of CM’s Summer Internship Program. More than 40 interns will be joining the CM family this summer across various offices and disciplines. Our interns are PAID, engage in real project work and are 100% part of our team. Candidates must be available from mid-May to mid-August to be eligible.
Best part of our program? The interns will come together as a team to work on a special project created for them by CM’s Executive team. If you are looking to gain experience from digital masters and get your career off to a great start, this may be the program for you.
The principle goal for the Marketing Science Intern will be to diligently execute the day-to-day activities required to maintain a marketing science program and to assist in developing innovative products and deliverables. The major objective is to perfect existing skills, learn and understand new measurement methods and tools.
- Use web analytics, social, survey, and mobile measurement tools
- Develop tagging requirements, test and perform data quality assurance
- QA, identify issues, document and debug code and software issues working with Tech team
- Develop and test campaign tracking codes (collaborating with other agencies when necessary)
- Use Excel, Tableau, or DW/BI reporting system management
- Test software management and develop testing strategies
- Develop and analyze segmentation data, social media data, survey responses, market share information, web behavioral analysis
- Generate reporting and analysis, interpreting web analytics
- Use statistical analysis / data science tools like R, Python, or SPSS
- Analyze site traffic, search, and e-commerce analysis
- Have experience with A/B or multivariate testing results analysis
- Assist in analysis presentation development (story telling with data), internal and client team presentation of analysis
- Post-secondary degree; statistical based degree a plus
- An interest in digital marketing and how organizations use social media in their campaigns
- Proficiency with Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and naturally strong memory
- Experience using the scientific method
- The skill of learning
- Active listening skills
- Solution-oriented thinking capabilities
- Good communication and writing skills