Client ID: 277876Marketing Specialist On behalf of our client, Procom is actively seeking a Marketing Specialist. Marketing Specialist Job Details
- You will provide end-to-end planning and support for key marketing campaigns and retail events by collaborating with stakeholders to build integrated plans for each sales channels.
- You will engage with cross-functional teams to plan and develop campaign plans, present and get buy-in from key stakeholders and leaders.
- You will be required to build your internal network with a diverse group of partners across the organization including Channel partners (Offers GTM, Merchandising, Adoption), Home Solutions Marketing partners and more.
- You will be required to provide additional support to other members on the GTM team during high-volume selling periods.
- Occasional business travel may be required (valid Class 5 Drivers License and Passport required).
- Strong understanding of technology and the consumer electronics industry.
- Familiarity with the Canadian home services providers in BC and AB.
- An understanding of wireline (IPTV, internet) services; broadband networks; and fibre optic technology.
- Familiarity with basic retail advertising KPIs and an understanding of what levers can be utilized to drive campaign awareness.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and contribute to projects collaboratively with stakeholders and partners.
- Capacity to work effectively within deadlines, short time frames and adapt to change.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities, and easily switch between topics as required to meet business demands.
- Willingness to learn and comprehend the complexities of differentiated marketplace capabilities and priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an energetic, positive and proactive approach.
- Superior written and communication skills - able to take complex details and simplify them down to what is important for sales associates and customers.
- University Degree in Business (Marketing preferred)
- 2-5 years minimum of marketing, retail and/or merchandising related experience
Marketing Specialist Duration
Marketing Specialist Location