We are a fast-growing and leading company in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples’ genetics, lab tests, and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations.
- Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live a healthier and better life
- We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency
- We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from
- We thrive on open communication and dedication
- We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities can move up in the organization fast.
Our three companies: Selfhacked.com - With over 1.5 million visitors per month, SelfHacked is the best source of scientific information on supplements and health topics with integrity, no agenda or ideology. We strive for completeness and accuracy, and we work to make it accessible for everyone. The SelfHacked team includes 4 PhDs, 1 PharmD, 2 PhD students, 2 MS in Biology, and a few Biochemistry graduates.SelfDecode.com - We analyze people's DNA (over 15,000 users so far) and symptoms and give them health recommendations based on their DNA that are simple and easy to understand using our custom-built algorithms.
LabTestAnalyzer.com - Provides high-quality, science-backed information and lifestyle, diet, and supplement recommendations based on lab test results.
We are very selective in our process because we look for a very long-term, full time partnership with our employees.
If this is the type of company you want to be a part of, apply now!
Job Type and Pay:
We are looking for a talented Marketing Analyst. Pay will be in accordance with abilities and experience.
- Full-time only
- Position is remote
- No agencies
- Must work a minimum of 4 hours within PST time zone between 9AM to 8PM PST
- E-mail marketing and copywriting
- Identify profitable niche and target audiences and devise digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Leverage internal, market and user centric data to ensure that sound marketing decisions are made and that programs are appropriately analyzed
- Work closely across all functional departments to ensure the digital marketing efforts are cohesive and holistic and are contributing to building brand awareness, leading profitable growth and meeting other business objectives
- Produce new Ad Copy that drives leads and conversions, as well as coordinates with the organization’s goals and vision.
- Develop and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Develop and manage the eCommerce digital marketing calendars ensuring stories align with the brand initiatives and create the ideal consumer journey and create all needed reporting during the process.
- Evaluate existing tools/processes the department utilizes and make recommendations and implement any changes needed to elevate the company.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong grasp of best digital marketing practices, tools, and techniques
- Experience with e-mail marketing and copywriting
- Proven experience in Digital Marketing or similar role
- Good knowledge of web analytics tools
- Ability to use critical thinking in pressure situations
- Ability to learn and master new skills and software, including those with complex interfaces
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Overall passion for staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience with A/B testing process and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics and ad serving tools
- 2+ years of experience in the field
- Strong English-language communication skills
- Proficient in: Google Analytics, landing page software such as LeadPages and Unbounce, SEMRush, Facebook Advertising
- Demonstrated interest, passion, or experience in the health industry
- Previous experience managing