Aequilibrium is a small growing customer experience technology firm with clients in Canada and the US. We are a team of experienced software professionals who help companies provide better online experiences for their customers through our technology partners.
We’ve set aggressive growth targets over the next few years. We’ve made a great start and we need a talented marketer with SAAS-based B2B software technology experience to help us grow even faster by helping build our marketing program together.
As our new Marketing Specialist, you’re a talented B2B who can do it all within the technology space. You love running effective campaigns and geeking out on analytics, SEO, and the perfect landing page design. You’re able to make a decent graphic or edit a bit of copy without breaking a sweat. You feel a bit OCD about details and maintaining the marketing calendar because you hate that sound when missed deadlines hit the floor. If you absolutely require a fast pace and want to make a significant impact as part of a small growing team, then we should talk.
You’ll work closely with the Marketing Director to execute all aspects of the marketing strategy including lead generation and partner marketing efforts.
- Execute integrated B2B marketing campaigns to effectively grow direct leads and support our sales and partner marketing efforts.
- Planning, execution and maintenance of the campaign schedule.
- Produce integrated ABM campaigns (email, social and PR), and maintain the content calendar.
- Conduct A/B and multivariate testing to improve campaign effectiveness.
- Measure and report campaign performance to the Director on a weekly and monthly basis.
Assist with content creation and sales enablement collateral such as success stories, pitch decks, playbooks, whitepapers, infographics, webinars, advertising, blogs and multimedia.
Assist in the planning and execution of AEQ’s social media strategy;
- Create and distribute relevant social content and campaigns that educate and grow engagement with our audience. Manage and produce PPC social advertising and measures of success
- Assist in coordinating all event-related activities including;
- Provide planning, coordination, logistical support for tradeshows and AEQ hosted events for prospects, partner account executives, sales teams, customers, and industry.
- Conduct event briefing and debriefing meetings for sales and support teams. Provide event reporting to the Director.
Provide operational and administrative support including;
- Liaise with Sales and Development teams to support sales initiatives.
- Produce weekly reports and monthly summaries for the Marketing Director on key marketing KPIs.
- Maintain the corporate Wordpress website, blog, and news areas with support from the internal design team.
- Maintain the marketing calendar and project board (Asana/Wrike) including content, editorial, events, campaigns, paid programs, public relations and more.
- Maintain and update marketing automation tools including HubSpot, Asana/Wrike.
- Keep abreast of, maintain and advocate marketing best practices.
- 4+ years of marketing experience specifically in B2B, ideally in SAAS-based technology.
- Proven strong copywriting skills for a variety of mediums including collateral, emails, blogs, and social.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, some layout/graphic design experience.
- WordPress website maintenance as well as basic HTML & CSS.
- PPC experience, including Google Analytics and Adwords Certification, plus experience with social ads on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Love of learning new things and the ability to quickly grasp new technologies and processes.
- Make recommendations for tech stack improvements.
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative team approach.
- The successful candidate must be able to take the initiative, make recommendations, and balance a variety of concurrent demands in a friendly and professional manner.
- College or University Degree with a focus on Marketing or Communications (High School graduation and relevant business experience may be substituted).
Nice to haves:
- Hubspot experience and certification. Familiar with ABM techniques.
- Analytics and Adwords Certification.
- Event planning and marketing experience.
We plan, design, architect and build technology platforms and products—delivering world-class technology solutions for both established companies (such as Hootsuite, Central 1 Credit Union, Monexa, iQmetrix) and well-funded startups (including Sneaker Con, and Grideo).
We foster a casual and collaborative work environment and support flexible schedules. We're big on technology and creativity, and believe that teamwork is the key to reaching amazing feats.
Our office is located in downtown Vancouver, steps from the seawall and Waterfront station, and home to tons of shops and eateries. In addition, we offer:
- Competitive compensation rates
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental, and extended health benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Feedback based on regular 1:1s
- Monthly team lunches and birthday celebrations
Learn more about our team: aequilibrium.com/careers
Aequilibrium is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining our team, you may be asked to undergo security screenings including a criminal record check.
Get Social with Us!