This role is based in a full-service Marketing and Ad Agency. Due to a maternity leave, this position is available and ready to be filled immediately. A robust position, the successful candidate will have the following:
- Create strategic marketing concepts and overview for clients'
- Write, review and edit strategic overviews, this includes all strategies related to: brand, event, media, naming etc.
- Create workbooks for strategic planning/discovery
- Contribute in strategic planning and marketing development as well as making recommendations
- Involved in creative concept development and brainstorming sessions
- Collaborates with Design and Digital to ensure consistent strategy and creative vision
- Involved in client pitches and presentations
- Works closely with clients and corresponds with them regularly
- Proofs and provides input into new business proposals
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to guide a team on strategy
- Strong multi-tasking skills; able to manage multiple projects
- Current with industry trends
- Bachelor's Degree; preference in Marketing or similar
up to 55,000 /year