Master Bicycle Assembler
Who are we?
OSL is a powerful, people-driven company providing outsourced sales services for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We hire passionate people looking for their next big career challenge.
We’re looking for someone who is handy, a tinkerer, a jack-of-all-trades, and isn’t afraid to use tools. Walmart Canada has teamed up with OSL to assemble and merchandize its seasonal department all year long. The Master Bicycle Builder position will travel to various stores to maintain stock and displays. These locations are namely; Amherstburg, Chatham, Windsor and Leamington.
Here’s where you come in!
- Are you looking to join a collaborative team at a company that is laser-focused on connecting people and engaging them?
- Are you someone with zero fear in assembling bicycles and seasonal items?
- Do you know the difference between a Philips and a Robertson?
- Are you a hardworking person focused on excellence?
- Do you love working with your hands and have previous mechanic experience?
- Are you motivated by a challenge?
Good thing you have what it takes.
- You’re 18 years of age or older
- You pride yourself in awesome customer service, communication skills and a high-energy, can-do attitude
- Retail or merchandising experience is an asset
- Full-time flexible availability
- Access to your own vehicle and be willing to travel within a given region
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds approximately
- Ability to stand for extensive periods of time
- Must have prior bike mechanic experience
What does OSL offer you?
- A competitive salary of $18/hr with perks
- Full-Time hours
- Travel reimbursement .38 per KM in excess of 70km
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- A company that focuses on professional development and the well-being of our employees
- Generous employee referral program, starting at $250 per referral
Sounds like a good fit? Let’s talk.
If you require further information before submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
At OSL, we celebrate difference. We’ve committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone feels valued, supported, and reaches their full potential.