- Health and dental benefits from the first day of employment
- RRSP Plan after 6 months
- Take home truck
- Unionized role: union UNIFOR
- Growth opportunity
- Represent the employer in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call.
- Diagnose and repair electrical problems in domestic electrical systems, including but is not limited to fault-finding, panel changes, generator installation, knob and tube removal, home rewiring etc.
- Accurately estimate repair costs, fixed right the first time and continual value-added communication with the home owner
- Set priorities and work assignments to meet established deadlines
- Perform diagnostics, repair, maintain, service and install equipment in accordance with manufacturer specifications
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Perform general and specific equipment inspections
- Educate customers on electrical work in homes
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations
- Explain the value of the employer’s products, services and programs on every call
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Must be a certified Electrician and hold the 309A or 309C License
- Must be Master Electrician and hold a ME license
- 5+ years’ experience as an Electrician
- Must be registered with the Ontario College of Trades
- Must have a driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Experience in Refrigeration, HVAC, Plumbing, and Mechanics an asset
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Please note candidates must have a valid SIN number.