At Pitney Bowes, we do the rightthing, the right way.
As a Material Handler for PitneyBowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are thedriving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thrivingculture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win.Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then youmay be a great fit for Pitney Bowes.
A strong focused and forwardthinking individual who will work with the shipping and receiving team toidentify outstanding issues while providing solutions to our clients. You arecommitted to championing new ideas, strategies or concepts to ensure that thebusiness is retained and the client is satisfied. You are a warehouseprofessional who will work with product and shipping management to resolve keyareas of concern.
- Be reliable, self-motivated and be able to pay attention to detail
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Be part of the team to complete Operational goals
- Track RMA activity and customer progress
- Follow-up on outstanding shipping and receiving issues
- Adapt to situations that require a strong operations/warehouse aptitude
- Work the hours of 8:30am-5pm Monday thru Friday
- High school or GED required
- 1-2 years of shipping and receiving experience
- Experience with inventory control
- Able to lift up to 50#
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse prospective and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Global SMB (Small and MediumBusiness) Solutions business provides innovative mailing and shipping solutionsthat enable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending operationsand deliver greater value to their customers. Our SMB mailing andshipping technology supports more than one million businesses, from addressingand postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and payments.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal EmploymentOpportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusivenessin the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals withDisabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals mustapply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our onlineapplication should refer to the alternate application options via ourIndividuals with Disabilities link.