ZTR Control Systems currently has a position available for a Material Handler to join our energetic and team-oriented group.
If you are looking for a dynamic and stimulating environment in which to put your talents to the test, ZTR Control Systems is the place for you. We hire only the most talented and skilled individuals to join our high performance team. It is the kind of workplace where ideas are welcomed and extraordinary performance is rewarded.
We like to have fun! We have fundraisers, lunch BBQs, potlucks, team building events, and offer a supportive and friendly environment. We also offer a complete benefits package including life insurance, medical, dental, long term disability, on-site financial advisor, and a Group Retirement Savings Plan with Employer contributions.... All this and more in a fun and casual environment that promotes continual learning, and personal growth and development!
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage demand for consistent flow of materials required for production and customer deliverables.
- Work closely with management and their teams with inventory stock and ensure supply
- Coordinate with all levels of organization to ensure information is accurate and timely for management.
- As appropriate, prioritize, expedite orders, confirm shipments and escalate issues to stakeholders and management.
- Support logistics team to implement lean processes that minimize inventory and shipping costs.
- Promptly respond to customer/supply concerns and follow through to resolution.
- Support policies, procedures, and implement best practices for shipping
- Other projects as assigned.
ZTR is looking for someone with strong written and verbal communication skills, in addition to the following requirements:
- Related post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience in material planning
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and negotiating skills
- Problem Solving - Identify and resolve problems efficiently; Gather and analyze information; Develop solutions; Uses reason and critical thinking.
- Advanced level MS Office Suite (especially in Excel)
- Experience using ERP/MRP software
- Excellent time management skills
- Working with Purchase Orders, budgeting and costing.
- Demonstrated comfort with making decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop strong working relationships both internally and externally.
We look forward to receiving your resume. Should we find a suitable match to our requirements, we will contact you directly to discuss the opportunity further.
ZTR Control Systems provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.