We are one of North America's largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multi-billion dollar household and personal care (“HPC”), over-the-counter (“OTC”), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories.
KIK Custom Manufacturing (“KCM”), a segment of KIK, is a leading contract manufacturer of HPC products in North America, serving over 100 CPG companies, including many of the leading players. Our multi-product manufacturing and packaging capabilities include an extensive portfolio of aerosol, liquid, gel and cream products, among others. We also offer OTC product manufacturing capabilities from our FDA-approved sites. Our record of product safety, focus on customer service and speed-to-market capabilities makes us a valuable supply chain partner for some of the world's leading brands.
This position is located at KIK Rexdale in Etobicoke, ON.
Our Material Planners ensure timely purchasing of chemicals and delivery of raw materials to the plant to meet our production schedule. Also, orders and/or releases materials consistent with JDE, MRP, and Supply and Demand and strives to maintain company inventory goals.
- Committed to providing highest degree of excellence in servicing customers
- Combines purchase order quantities for best price when feasible and consistent with good purchasing/inventory control procedures
- Using JD Edwards enterprise MRP systems; place orders, expedite, de-expedite, change and or cancel, to meet a dynamic, fast-moving and changing manufacturing production schedule
Arrange transportation of materials coming from vendors and/or customers when and as necessary
Work with Purchasing Manager to develop and achieve department objectives and goals.Work with vendors, customers, and internal departments, to meet and execute production plan.
Maintain accurate purchasing information in JD Edwards enterprise system. Maintain current, orderly hardcopy files on vendors and other important purchasing documentation
Manage inventory levels of materials purchased to meet company goals for turnover and obsolescence.
Assist in preparation of quotations by obtaining material costs as needed.
Pursue cost savings opportunities on materials
Stay current on market intelligence and communicate to others that need to know.
- Bachelor's degree +3 years experienced preferred
- Will consider 5+ years relevant experience if not degreed
- Strong Forecasting along with high level proficiency in Excel required.
- Chemical knowledge in personal care products manufacturing would be advantageous
- Good interpersonal communication skills
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with KIK!
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/gm3432ysgh8st755