|Position Title||Materials Cycle Counter|
|No. of Positions||3|
|Geographic Location||Guelph, Ontario, Canada|
|Facility||Skyjack Group Office|
|Job Description||Materials Coordinator Cycle Counter|
• Must have computer skills including excel spreadsheets, Outlook email, MRP etc.
• Be able to work independently with the ability to prioritize and multi task in this fast paced environment
• Be able to read and understand engineering drawings for the purpose of material identification.
• Must have superior communication skills and above average analytical and problem solving skills
• Must be capable of determining material status in terms of transfers, receiving, work in process and back-flushing.
• Must be capable of understanding bill of materials and “where used” analysis.
• Have ability to read and understand production schedules and work in process
• Assist with the execution physical inventory, perform location auditing and reporting
• Perform cycle counts and inventory verification in a multi warehouse setting. Must be able to evaluate WIP and raw counts and perform root cause analysis.
• Assist Buyers, Planners and Material Handling with material flow systems, with a focus on continuous improvement within the supply.
• Perform backup function of Planner during of absenteeism or vacation
• Perform various inventory control assignments as required
Linamar is committed to promoting accessible recruitment as outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Linamar will attempt to accommodate persons with a disability in an appropriate and effective manner throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Accommodations will be provided upon request.
|Employment Type||Full Time Salary|
|Percentage of Travel Required||0%|