|Position Title||Materials Planning Supervisor|
|No. of Positions||1|
|Geographic Location||Guelph, Ontario, Canada|
|Facility||Skyjack Guelph Plant 1|
• Two to five years of experience.
• Knowledge of materials planning, forecasting, scheduling for manufacturing/MRP/ERP systems.
• Knowledge of inventory accuracy programs, ABC cycle counting and corrective action processes.
• Understands material replenishment techniques such as Kanban replenishment systems.
• Knowledge of BOM and ECO processes in relation to material flow.
• Record of meeting targets, implementing and sustaining improvements.
• Sense of urgency in resolving material issues that threaten the production schedule both short term and long term.
• Conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
• Supplier relation and negotiating skills.
• Able to lead and motivate a team in completing daily tasks and deliver exceptional support to production in a fast paced environment.
• Work as a team leader to coordinate work process for material planners and others to ensure customers' orders are completed on time.
• Participate as a team member with other management staff to resolve production problems.
• Ability to use intermediate level computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Understanding pivot tables, macros and VBA is a definite asset.
• Learn through initiatives and interactions with co-workers, colleagues at other shops, suppliers and customers.