JR. MECHANICAL DESIGNER
Our client, in Scarborough, is a leading manufacturer of skid mounted process equipment and they are currently searching for a Jr. Mechanical Designer to join them on a permanent basis.
- Mechanical design and development of all aspects of the various types of industrial refrigeration systems they manufacture.
- Confirm component selections: pumps, compressors, motors, heat exchangers, pressure vessels, piping, control valves etc. to meet customers design parameters.
- Prepare process flow diagram and mechanical model in SolidWorks based on dimensional, jobsite and customer requirements.
- Daily interaction with sales and manufacturing personnel.
- Collaborate with manufacturing and service personnel to eliminate errors, rework, and warranty issues.
- Accountable for error-free, on budget and on time delivery of assigned projects.
- Quality check other designs as assigned.
- Must have a university/college degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have at least 1 year of work experience using SolidWorks.
- Experience in designing skid-mounted industrial equipment is an asset.
- Working knowledge of ASME 31.3 and 31.5 is an asset.
- Strong planning, decision making, and communication skills.
- Excellent project management and scheduling skills is a must.
Please send qualified resumes to:
Modern Technical Staffing