Mechanical Engineering Co-op
Who We Are
Enervac™ International ULC joined the Clark-Reliance® family in 2016. Enervac has a strong tradition in the development of technologies and systems to manage liquid waste resources effectively and efficiently. Our customers see the results of our efforts where it counts most… at the bottom line.
What is a Mechanical Engineering Co-op?
The Mechanical Engineering Co-op is an Engineering student who assists the Engineering department in standardizing our in house built sub- assemblies.
What We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate will have 3-D CAD and Solidworks design software experience and a minimum of one semester of schooling completed. This is for a fall Co-op position starting in September.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Generate component and assembly drawings utilizing AutoCAD and Solidworks design software.
2. New product design and product redesign.
3. Help research and process purchasing part/material deviations.
4. Generate and maintain bills of material within ERP/MRP system.
5. Develop engineering template files, primarily utilizing MS Excel.
6. Generate and process controlled document changes.
7. Development of documented procedures to support manufacturing processes.
8. Generate operating manuals and supporting literature.
9. Hands-on work in the manufacturing area.
10. Interact and communicate with all levels of employees within the Company, as well as suppliers, customers and peers effectively.
11. Comply with policies, procedures, standards and rules of the Company.
12. Maintain quality assurance policy consistent with ISO standards.
13. Maintain work area in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
14. Work independently with positive initiative.
15. Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
16. Perform all other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Education
• Previous 3-D CAD experience a plus. • Currently enrolled working toward an Advanced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of one semester of schooling completed.
Physical and Technical Environment
• Minimal lifting up to 50 pounds occasionally. • Must be able to sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, bend and stoop in a normal office environment. • Ability to routinely travel throughout multi-floor office and shop area, walking, climbing stairs, utilizing elevator. • Normal vision and manual dexterity. • Must respond to changing requirements and working conditions. • Clean and orderly manufacturing environment and/or normal office conditions, changing deadlines and project requirements, strict time constraints.
Benefits and Perks
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Development Opportunities
- Training Opportunities
- Medical and Dental Benefit Plans
- Wellness Programs
- Paid Vacation
More about Enervac™ International ULC
ENERVAC has built a world-wide reputation for delivering high-performance engineered products that meet or exceed customer needs. In any climate or environment (including hazardous locations), ENERVAC liquid & gas processing and recovery systems provide the most efficient, cost-effective and reliable solutions available in the industry.
About Clark-Reliance Corporation
Clark-Reliance is a world class manufacturing company, serving customers in over 120 countries in the power generation, refining, gas processing, and chemical industries. The company is dedicated to supplying the largest and broadest product line in the instrumentation industry for all types of measurement and control. Key acquisitions over the last few decades have solidified Clark-Reliance as a leader in the separation and filtration industries as well.
Note: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Enervac is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. Enervac offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.