Executive Talent on Demand is looking for an Estimator to be a member of the estimating department by obtaining, maintaining and organizing information needed for pricing projects. You will be responsible for pricing on bids and proposals.
What You’ll Do:
- Read, Interpret, prepare take-off & price mechanical plans / construction documents due by a specific date
- Maintain and update the Bid Schedule
- Interact with customers and sales department to provide timely quotes/bids.
- Solicit subcontractors and vendors for bids
- Reproduce or print drawings as required
- Prepare and distribute pricing proposals
- Enter pricing requests and changes using customized software
- Assist where needed for the good of the company
What You Need:
- Must enjoy people and have a GREAT and POSITIVE attitude
- High energy and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- REQUIRED: 2-5 years experience in mechanical take-off bids
- MUST have track record of bid proposals and bid wins
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CAD is an asset
- High attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines a must
- Strong organizational, time management, verbal and written communication skills
Competitive Salary and positive workplace with benefits!
If you are interested in the role, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org