InVision is a strategic recruiting firm with experience in sectors such as Engineering, Industrial/Skilled Trades, Information Technology and Professional Services within Canada and the U.S.
Our client a Leading manufacturer of Heavy Material Handling Equipment is seeking Jr. Mechanical Technicians responsible for assembling fabricated, mechanical, and operational components forklifts.
- Perform all aspects of assembly work.
- Assembles sub-assemblies and/or finished products in accordance with written and verbal instructions.
- Competently interpret detailed assembly drawings and hydraulic circuit drawings to accurately fit-up.
- Install purchased and fabricated components, using handheld tools and equipment.
- Install accessory components and materials for completing units for pre-shipping testing and delivery.
- Inspect product to conform to quality standards, and customer requirements.
- Load, unload, lift, and move materials and product utilizing lifting equipment when required.
- Operate hand tools (including but not limited to electrical and pneumatic power tools).
- Safely rig and operate 2-ton, and 5-ton overhead crane.
- Performs on-line testing and inspection activities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years relevant work experience
- College Diploma or certificate in Mechanical Engineering Technician/Technology or Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technician/Technology
- Work experience in manufacturing an asset
- Knowledge of power tools/hand tools
- Trade certificate or equivalent an asset
- Forklift license / willingness to certify
- Full-time, Day Shift
- Contract to Permanent position
- Strong/stable organization
- Leader in their sector
- Long Term growth opportunities
All Qualified candidates will be contacted
InVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.