COORDINATOR, PROGRAMMATIC SYSTEMS – XPETO
XPETO is looking for a Coordinator, Programmatic Systems to join our dynamic team in Montreal. This is an entry level role fit for a very motivated graduate ready to enter the world of digital marketing. In this role you will assist in the programmatic process for our top clients and help take programmatic media programs to the next level. As a Coordinator, Programmatic Systems, you will create, innovate, and guide the programmatic process. This is the right opportunity to kick-start your career in digital media and provide a platform to partner with some of Canada’s leading consumer brands.
- Ensure proper pacing of impression/click delivery for campaigns and delivery of reports to client
- Work closely with the senior team members to contribute to the success of cross-channel programmatic client campaigns
- Assist team with all executional aspects of the campaign management processes
- Liaise between key internal groups on the account
- Help in designing and delivering performance updates, business reviews, new audience-based programmatic solutions and growth opportunity presentations to key agency contacts
- Generate supporting documentation for post campaign presentations and provide insights to teams
- Support the programmatic systems lead in defining audience strategies and tactics to maximize economic outcomes within campaign limits
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma required
- Experience in digital media across display, video, social and mobile an asset
- Data analysis experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; experience in Excel, including pivot tables and advanced functions
What You Will Learn
- All about digital media systems and tools (ie. ad servers, attribution, tagging, ad verification)
- Ad targeting and media optimization methodologies
- Analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Multi-tasking, prioritization, and balance time across clients, multiple partner relationships, and internalinitiatives on a daily basis while maintaining a profound attention to detail
- All about ad networks, exchanges and/or auction marketplaces, management of bidpricing and optimization levers to meet client goals
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media Experts is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Media Experts, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.