285 Lawson Road # 107, Scarborough, ON, M1C 2J6
Wages: $ 24.50 - $25.00 per hour for 32 – 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Full time, Permanent
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
- Knowledge of a dental software required (knowledge of Tracker dental software is strongly preferred).
- Able to instruct and educate patients
- Organized professional who maintains a clean workplace
- Greet patients in a warm and welcoming manner.
- Answering calls, doing new patient interviews, taking messages, confirming all appointments, booking recall appointments, and following up.
- Responsible for maintaining both doctor and hygienists schedules.
- Carefully bill patients when they finish their appointments ensuring proper codes and providers are entered and send claims to insurance
- Entering patient insurance information
- Dealing with insurance companies whether there is a problem with a claim or finding out more insurance coverage information for the patient
- Dealing with other Dental offices (Transferring or requesting information, xrays etc.)
- Sending out predeterminations for patients
- Collecting and managing Accounts Receivables
- Dealing with all the mail entering cheques from all insurance companies
- Managing all contracts for Orthodontic patients as well as sending their estimates and making payments plans
- Schedule pick-ups for dentures and dental impressions
- Chart patient information and update medical history
- Help create and mail out doctor letters and referrals
- Determine and implement office procedures and standards
- Get the room ready for patients
- Ability to handle/support the assisting function on an as required basis will be an asset
Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
Work Experience: 7 months-1 year experience in relevant field is required
Language of Work: English