ABOUT Newmarket Health & Wellness Center
Newmarket Health & Wellness Center is a team of licensed health care professionals who have one goal in mind: to improve quality of our patients’ life. From chiropractic care to soothing hot stone massage, our team develops individualized treatment plans to effectively address a condition of each our client.
Newmarket Health & Wellness Center offers complete physical and psychological wellness services. Our team of licensed health care professionals can effectively address any points of injury and discomfort, allowing people to feel better and live a better life.
Our team work together collaboratively for our patients. We value the essential role of our specialists and create processes that help them serve their patients. Our staffs are valued as an important resource and create a workplace that attracts and rewards caring and high performing individuals.
We are seeking an energetic Medical Administrative Assistant to join our growing team. Applicants must promote and model our values and attitudes, which are to exceed our patients needs and expectations and do so in an environment that nurtures its staff to be appreciated, motivated and creative. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Schedule and confirm medical appointments and receive and communicate messages for medical staff and patients
- Enter and format electronically based medical reports and correspondence and prepare spreadsheets and documents for review
- Interview patients in order to complete forms, documents and case histories
- Complete insurance and other claim forms
- Initiate and maintain confidential medical files and records
- Prepare draft agendas for meetings and take, transcribe and distribute minutes
- Prepare financial statements and billing
- Establish and maintain various internal office administrative support procedures such as document tracking and filing and monthly reporting
- Order supplies and maintain inventory
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Supervise and train other staff in procedures and in use of current software.
- College Diploma in Business Administration or any relevant program;
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a similar environment is a must;
- Excellent understanding of MRI imaging and related procedures;
- High level of professionalism, maturity, good judgment and discretion;
- Works well with people and can manage a variety of personalities;
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to change priorities as needed;
- Excellent written & oral communication skills;
- Willingness to be on call for emergencies;
- Proficient decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Able to solve complex problems.
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT:
- $25 per hour for 35 hours per week;
- Permanent Full-time position;
- Location of work: 203 Eagle Street, Newmarket, ON, L3Y 1J8;
The successful candidate will be part of a continued and sustained growth and quality excellence in a well-respected and growing family.
If you meet our description, then we look forward to hearing from you! Please email us your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of patient calls at our clinic we ask that you DO NOT call. We thank you in advance for your application but please note that only candidates that are considered for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about us please visit our website at https://newmarkethealthandwellness.ca/