Medical Administrative Assistant
Canada Mama Consulting offers intricate services revolving around a baby’s birth in Canada - organizing every step of the way from A to Z. We are an established company with exceptional expertise in assisting expectant Mothers with giving birth in a leading hospital with the support of renowned doctors and advanced medical technology in a world-class nation.
For us it is important to eliminate all the fuss that distract parents from the most important thing in this world, their child. Our goal is to do everything: from document preparation to medical care and rehabilitation. Our task is to save Mothers from the fuss associated with documents, visas, housing, transport and ensure the highest quality stay in Canada.
We are currently seeking an energetic Medical Administrative Assistant to join our growing team.
- Serve as first line of contact for patient communications and enquiries
- Interview patients in order to complete forms, documents and case histories
- Schedule and confirm medical appointments and receive and communicate messages for medical staff and patients
- Enter and format electronically based medical reports and correspondence and prepare spreadsheets and documents for review
- Complete insurance and other claim forms
- Initiate and maintain confidential medical files and records
- Prepare draft agendas for meetings and take, transcribe and distribute minutes
- Prepare financial statements and billing
- Establish and maintain various internal office administrative support procedures such as document tracking and filing and monthly reporting
- Order supplies and maintain inventory
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- May supervise and train other staff in procedures and in use of current software.
- A Secondary School Diploma is required
- Completion of a college program for medical secretaries is an asset
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in a similar environment
- High level of professionalism, maturity, good judgment and discretion
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Willingness to be on call for emergencies
- Permanent, full-time position
- $25 per hour for 35 hours per week
- Location of work: 790 Bay Street, Toronto, ON
If you meet our description, then we look forward to hearing from you! Please email us your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of patient calls at our clinic we ask that you DO NOT call. We thank you in advance for your application but please note that only candidates that are considered for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about us please visit our website at http://canadamama.ca/