Ours is a chain of dental clinics and Dr. J.S. Bhandal Professional Corporation urgently require a professional, knowledgeable & compassionate individual with integrity for the position of a Medical Clinics Director. Must be able to plan, organize, direct & control the delivery of efficient dental services and oversee & ensure the smooth functioning of our dental clinics. The selected candidate will operate from our clinic at 423 Wanless Drive, Brampton Ontario but will required to travel to our various locations in the GTA. Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Job Duties of this position include:
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for dental services;
- Assign, review and coordinate dental programs;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships and build strong, positive communication with staff to enhance the success of the clinics;
- Develop strong inter-department and intra-clinic team work to meet the needs of patients;
- Budget creation and expense management;
- Ensure a high standard of personnel policy development and communication to achieve strong employee relations;
- Monitor, train, develop and evaluate staff performance on an ongoing basis in accordance with applicable performance standards;
- Responsible for training, compliance and safety of the work environment;
- Actively identify opportunities to expand revenue sources and reduce expenses;
- Oversee the analysis of data and information;
- Prepare and submit reports to management and participate in strategic planning and policy development;
- Oversee medical record maintenance;
- Supervise every aspect of the dental clinics to ensure that tasks are carried out in the most efficient and last hazardous fashion;
- Maintain accurate records, ethics and all regulatory affairs;
- Overlook treatment plans suggested for patients to ensure that it follow proper procedure and it is not against ethics or regulations;
- Supervise and ensure that the clinics are running smoothly and efficiently and according to law;
- Monitor compliance to legal guidelines, internal policies and quality standards;
- Inspiring and empowering management and leadership skills;
- Exceptional communication, planning, liaising, consulting and networking skills;
- Excellent mentoring and conflict resolution skills;
Job Type: This is a Permanent, full time position
Salary: $ 45 per hour for a minimum of 30 hours per week.
Experience: 5 years or more;; A dentistry background with a proven record of running own practice will be an asset;
Education: Bachelors degree in life sciences, medical sciences or Clinical administration.
Language requirement: Fluency in spoken and written English.
Interested candidates may respond to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK INNS PLEASE.