IMPROVING LIVES BY INSPIRING CHANGE
This position manages the day-to-day operations for one of our busiest Allied Health Clinics in downtown Vancouver. You will work with an amazing team of health professionals, and support staff, who will rely on your heart centered approach to make a positive difference in their lives and the lives of our patients. We in turn will help support you with the same kindness.
As a Clinic Lead we look to your leadership to supervise all clinic employee scheduling, engagement, and retention to ensure a reliable high quality patient experience is delivered in a manner that aligns with our company values.
By inspiring people the Clinic Lead will help facilitate and groom staff to exceed their own expectations. Your empathetic and open-minded approach to sharing knowledge will form the cornerstone of your success. We will support you with our comprehensive Billing Training and 5 STAR Patient Service programs. We understand that people have dreams, yours included, and we hope to facilitate them in a caring and collaborative environment. In working together we hope to create a positive lasting impression on everyone who counts on painPRO for their financial or healthcare needs.
This clinic is a relaxed but fast paced environment with 24 healthcare professionals and 5 part-time support staff. Your attention to detail and curious mind will provide the needed skills for ensuring that all daily billing, reconciliation, and unpaid accounts are kept up to date and accurate.
The most important part is we want you to look forward to your daily challenges knowing that you will be fully supported by a head office team with the same qualities we seek in you
Roles and Responsibilities include:
ADMINISTRATIVE & FINANCIAL LEADERSHIP
- Provide consistent and clear communication between patients, staff, and practitioners.
- Answer phones and assist patients with their bookings needs and enquiries.
- Greet patients, process billings, collect payments, and book appointments.
- Ensure compliance with WorkSafe guidelines so that the safety and comfort of our patients, staff, and healthcare professionals are supported.
- Interact with building management relating to any problems with building access or problems with the physical premises.
- Deal with patient complaints with an open-mind when problems occur. We are here to support you in complex situations.
- Maintain an organized and clean work environment that supports employee engagement and meets patient expectations.
- Be diligent in working toward meeting or exceeding key performance indicators like missed call percentages, billing errors, outstanding patient payments, daily cash balancing, report submissions, staff turnover, and patient satisfaction.
- Help support the private practices of our healthcare professionals by ensuring patient bookings are correct and cancellation policies are adhered to.
- Attend meetings with other Clinic Leads and provide feedback working to help improve and develop best practices designed to support a positive and progressive work environment.
- Act as internal Fire Marshall to lead emergency procedures should an event arise that puts the safety of patients, staff, and practitioners at risk.
- Monitor and order needed clinic inventory and supplies.
- Ensure all ICBC treatment extensions are kept current.
- Facilitate sweeping and cleaning of clinic as required between company cleaner visits.
- Prepare MTS courier deliveries to head office or other clinics.
- Smile and have fun.
- Maintain an acute awareness of staff learning needs to ensure a supportive environment for high employee satisfaction and engagement.
- Provide ongoing coaching, training, and development with your staff. Communicate development needs for yourself or others to our HR Lead.
- Interact effectively and in a supportive manner with persons of all backgrounds, ethnicities, and spiritual practices.
- Continuously monitor clinic operations and workflow in order to recommend any improvements to our Operations Lead.
- Maintain strict Patient Confidentiality in compliance with PIPA regulations.
- Monitor staff customer service on a regular basis to ensure they consistently exhibit 5 STAR service.
- Lead by example. Actions are always better than words.
PRACTITIONER SUPPORT LEADERSHIP
- Collaborate with Massage Therapy, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, and Kinesiology Division Leaders to provide a seamless and collaborative service to our patients.
- Establish and maintain rapport with practitioners. Facilitate feedback from practitioners to organize or recommend updates to reception protocols and revamp as needed.
- Gain expertise in practitioner treatments and assist patients with their choice.
- Understand that the success of practitioners is dependent on your support.
The Clinic Lead reports directly to the Operations Lead.
$24-$28/hour based on experience
4 Personal Days per year
100% Extended Health and Dental Benefits
2 Weeks Paid Vacation
2 weeks vacation, 4 paid personal days, extended medical and dental benefits