Servier Canada is a subsidiary of the Servier Research Group, an international pharmaceutical company governed by a foundation, with its headquarters in France. With a strong international presence in 148 countries, Servier employs 22,000 people worldwide. Entirely independent, the Group reinvests 25% of its turnover in Research and Development and applies all profits towards development. The Group’s growth is driven by a constant search for innovation in five areas of excellence - cardiovascular, immuno-inflammatory and neuropsychiatric diseases, as well as cancer and diabetes in addition to its activities in high-quality generic drugs.
Servier Canada's goal is to create a climate of mutual support and encouragement throughout our organization. We make every effort to achieve this through our work-life balance initiatives, our competitive benefits programs, employee development and our reward and recognition programs. At Servier, we believe that the key to success lies in our most valuable asset: our employees.
Under the supervision of the Regional Director, the Medical Representative is responsible for representing Servier Canada Inc. to health professionals (GPs and pharmacists) in his/her territory by educating them on our products with the goal of maximizing sales. You will help to arrange medical education events with recognized physicians supportive of Servier products and willing to voice their support. You must be completely knowledgeable of all Servier Canada products (how they work, their dosage and directions for use) and of medical studies in order to correctly respond to any and all queries and objections. You will develop solid business relationships by calling on targeted physicians within various clinic as well as using your own well-established contacts.
- Book meetings in accordance with the territory’s calendar and call frequency;
- Deliver key messages in keeping with the company’s sales and marketing strategies;
- Develop and foster relationships with the GPs and their teams;
- Assist with organizing educational events with recognized physicians supportive of Servier products and willing to voice their support;
- Act as a resource for Servier Canada products (their method of action, dosage and administration) and for scientific studies in order to be able to correctly respond to all queries and requests from physicians;
- Participate in congresses, CME projects etc.
- Attain and surpass established sales objectives for the territory;
- Perform administration tasks related to the position as required.
Starting date: Approx. August 30th 2019
- Bachelor degree in science;
- One (1) year sales experience (preferably within the pharmaceutical industry)
- Knowledgeable regarding pharmaceutical products and how they are marketed as well as regarding industry norms (an asset);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and to adapt positively to change;
- Solid planning and organizational skills;
- Strong aptitude for sales;
- Sense of leadership and teamwork coupled with ability to work well autonomously
- Bilingualism English and French (depending on the territory);
- Valid driver’s license coupled with a good driving record
What we are offering!
- A dynamic sales team;
- An initial training program providing you with all the tools you need to start your career with us;
- Attractive group insurance and retirement savings plans
- A competitive salary with a performance related bonus
- An employee referral program
- A health spending account
- An employee assistance program
- A sporting activity allowance
- Company values focussed on employee fulfillment
- And much more!