About the Company:
Home Concierge is an early-stage, rapidly growing Canadian start-up at the forefront of delivering digitally-enabled in-home care for adults over the age of 65. With funding already in place, Home Concierge is poised to capture part of the $6B+ senior care market in Canada. Our mission: to enable the ongoing health, independence, and dignity of Canadian seniors wishing to remain in their own homes for longer. We are looking for humble, hungry and smart people to be part of the team that’s making it happen.
We are looking to hire a Member Coordinator with a passion for forming connections with those they serve. We’re looking for a highly organized and skilled relationship builder. An entrepreneurial mindset is an asset.
As a Member Coordinator, your core responsibility will be building and maintaining meaningful relationships with the seniors, families and team members you serve. In doing so, you will enable your clients to continue living independently in the place they call home. You will own the coordination of clients’ participation in social activities, communication with families, and support a team of service providers (e.g., housekeepers, repair persons, companions, personal support workers, registered staff) who will support your clients to thrive at home.
In your role you will be a leader of your own team, tasked with the development and on-going mentorship of your team in the field. You are responsible for scheduling staff and making recommendations for improvements to the service delivery process.
As part of our team, you will get the support of an established mentorship network, competitive compensation & benefits, and opportunities for career growth into other leadership roles within a rapidly growing organization – all while making a difference in the lives of those you support.
Full-time role with some weekend rotations. Clients & field office will be in the Markham area.
Why Work for Home Concierge?
Help seniors retain their lifestyle in their home: Your role as a Member Coordinator at Home Concierge positively impacts each client you work with, enabling them to remain independent & age gracefully in the home they know & love
Be part of shaping the future of senior care: Canada will need over 800,000 long-term care beds by 2050 – over 2.5 times what we have now. By reinventing at-home care, you are developing a sustainable solution to ensure the wellbeing of Canada’s aging population
You are supported in & rewarded in your work: Working at Home Concierge comes with a strong support network of coordinators and mentors, competitive salary and benefits
You have room to grow as a leader: The Member Coordinator position develops leadership skills & provides opportunities for career progression to management roles within our rapidly growing firm
You are supported by cutting edge technology: The Home Concierge app puts scheduling, payment, and client profile access at your fingertips – keeping you one step ahead as you deliver first-class care
What do you need to qualify?
- 1-2 years of team supervision experience – ability to supervise, organize and schedule work functions and motivate a team of professional employees
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to engage and support the seniors you care for – experience caregiving / managing relationships with seniors a plus
- Excellent communicator, resilient, & flexible to meet the changing priorities of a dynamic remote workforce – competence in English is essential
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to inspire people and think “outside of the box”
- Ability to resolve contentious or sensitive issues or situations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of resident information
- Computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, & Outlook – experience with CRM software a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of occupational health & safety practices, principles & legislation
- Compliance with infectious disease screening as per provincial legislation & maintaining immunizations
- Valid driver's license (or willingness & ability to obtain)
- Familiarity with community resources is considered an asset
If Home Concierge sounds like the place for you, let’s talk. Please submit your application to join our team!
Visit us at https://www.conciergeathome.ca/ for details.
Competitive salary & benefits