Job DescriptionJob Title: Mental Health WorkerWork Site: Long Term Care, Magnolia House - North Vancouver, BCStatus: CasualStart Date: As soon as possibleSalary: $21.48 - $23.49 per hourHours: VariousReference#: 124597-rro
Come work as a Mental Health Worker with Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) in North Vancouver, BC!As a Mental Health Worker at Magnolia House you will assist psychiatric clients of Magnolia House with activities of daily living, and performs housekeeping and cleaning duties.QUALIFICATIONS:
Education & Experience
- Completion of Mental Health Care Worker Certificate and one year recent related experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work with others effectively
- Ability to set priorities.
- Time management and organizational abilities.
- Working knowledge of and ability to operate related equipment
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position
The hours of work including days off and work area may be subject to change consistent with operational requirements and the provision of the Collective Agreement and applicable statutes. Successful applicants may be required to complete a Criminal Records Review Check.Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting. ***Employees of VCH must apply via the Internal Application Process. Refer to the https://my.vch.ca/working-here/job-postings site for How to Apply instructions. Current VCH employees who apply to this posting using this external site will be considered as an external candidate. Seniority will not apply.***Thank you for your interest in Vancouver Coastal Health.