At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Adhere to General Work Requirements
- Co-ordinate Analysis and estimates of Impacts for PCR (Program Change Request).
- Work within an integrated work team (IWT) to co-ordinate timely methods deliverables on PCR’s.
- Assist with analyzing feasibility according to optimal methods by assessing the costs, impacts and risks of a change in production
- Create and maintain manufacturing plans, manufacturing schedules for such projects
- Assist with analyzing equipment and workstation production capacity
- Assist in revision of shop floor layout and new manufacturing equipment requirements.
- Help prepare manufacturing labor estimates and detail work sequences in a timely manner, if and when required.
- Develop and maintain Methods and Industrial Engineering procedures.
- Develop long range strategies for manufacturing processes and facility layout
- Monitor project workflow and adjust personnel tasks to support project activities
- Implement continuous improvement projects and transfer lean knowledge to shop floor.
- Develop tools and improve efficiencies in internal processes
As our ideal candidate,
- You have an Engineering degree/diploma or Supply-Chain degree/diploma or equivalent working experience, with 5 years+ experience in aerospace.
- You have a thorough knowledge of Project Management principles
- You have previous experience with implementing continuous improvement activities and Kaizen events (preferred)
- You have planning or manufacturing experience within business/commercial aircraft service industry (preferred)
- You demonstrate a professional attitude and superior communication skills (essential).
- You have excellent organizational, time management skills, foresight, accuracy, attention to detail and commitment to objectives and responsibilities.
- You are good leader, team player and problem solver, interested in leading a cross-functional team to achieve success for the Global Aircraft Program.
- You have a pro-active attitude and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- You are self-motivated, autonomous and enthusiastic.
- You demonstrate ability to work willingly and independently in a fast paced, challenging environment.
- You have good computing skills; proficient in MS Office and experience with MS Access/Project is an asset.
Bombardieris an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.