Mill Maintenance Coordinator - (Rocanville, Saskatchewan, Canada)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With approximately 20,000 employees world-wide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
Reports to Mill Maintenance General Foreman
What you will do:
- Working with Mill Production Supervisors, Mill Maintenance Supervisors, Mill Maintenance Planners and Operations Coordinators to organize the daily break in work for the Maintenance department
- Respond to operational requests for Priority 0 and Priority 1 work that needs to be completed immediately or during the current scheduled work of the week
- Responsible for creating Priority 0 and Priority 1 work orders in EAM and planning that work for the Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation departments
- Work with the Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation Supervisors to assign the workforce numbers, hours required and time frame to break in to the existing work schedule to ensure that work is completed efficiently and with minimum production loss
- Train new personnel and complete follow-up assessments, as well as keep experienced personnel informed as to the most efficient methods of performing their assignments
- Ensure the safe work habits are enforced and instruct safe methods of doing work.
- Assist in technical training programs and implementation of approved safety practices to achieve an efficient and safe operation
- Recommends the alteration or modification to existing systems, provides technical advice to personnel for improving maintenance and operating efficiency
- Performs required compliance checks and area inspections
- Responds to scheduled and unscheduled callouts, assists the Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation foreman with shutdown maintenance of Mill equipment for improving efficiency and maintenance in the overall operations
What you will bring:
- Journeyperson Interprovincial Red Seal Mechanical or Electrical
- 4-6 years' experience
- Strong computer skills, EAM, Viziya, Excel
- Safety Commitment
- Ability to lead & develop
- Coaching & Mentoring skills
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran