Cosma provides a comprehensive range of body, chassis and engineering solutions to global customers. Through our robust product engineering, outstanding tooling capabilities and diverse process expertise, we continue to bring lightweight and innovative products to market.
This position is for Massiv Die-Form, a division of Cosma International.
Cosma International, an operating unit of Magna International, is one of the world‘s premier global automotive suppliers providing a comprehensive range of body, chassis, and engineering solutions to our customers. Our pioneering technology and creativity allows our customers to ask for solutions that lie beyond what they previously thought was possible.
Massiv Die-Form, a division of Magna International, designs and builds medium to large cast automotive and hot stamping dies. Massiv Die-Form is proudly committed to manufacture products of the highest quality, reliability, maintainability and durability for the global automotive market through skilled and dedicated people focused on total customer satisfaction, ongoing protection of the environment and the profitable well-being of our company.
- Responsible for applicable QEMS policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Maintain/Overhaul, and/or repair various machinery/equipment as scheduled or required.
- Fabricate items as required using various welding techniques.
- Operate machines including lathes, small milling, surface grinders, etc.
- Troubleshoot hydraulic, pneumatic problems as required or assigned.
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process and quality system.
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Maintain up to date records of duties performed
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Recognized Certificate of Qualification
- 3+ years’ experience working as a licensed millwright
- Advanced Hydraulics
- Good working knowledge of Hydraulic and Mechanical presses is an asset.
- Welding experience is an asset.
- Working knowledge of Milling Machines is an asset.
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.