The work environment is a perfect fit for a tradesperson happy and comfortable in a meat production/slaughterhouse environment. You will never have to worry about job security, lack of hours, or being underappreciated for your talents.
Great wages, benefits, paid sick days, discounts, and pensions!
- Perform preventative, predictive, and corrective maintenance to manufacturing equipment
- Follow maintenance schedules for refrigeration equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair basic electrical components
- Experience in a manufacturing especially food processing environment preferred
- Able to work near blood without problem in a slaughterhouse environment
- Millwright ticket strongly preferred
- Hourly incentive for power engineering ticket
- Ability to repair and troubleshoot pumps, motors, VFD's, and PLC's
- Ability to weld using TIG or Stick
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to be resourceful and work independently